Wednesday, February 13, 2013

I love Espanol

The Spanish language is very similar to me, it's very positive, and his words sound very interesting, this language is very unusual, I really love it Espanol Spanish language very easily and quickly you can learn Spanish letters seems a bit confused on Englishand letters. But Barcelona do not speak Spanish, they spoke French and Spanish spoken in Catalan is a mixture.

Թարգմանություններ Անգլերեն-ից- Իսպաներեն

Hello I am Eric- Hola estoy contigo Eric
I Love my family- Amo a mi familia.
This class is very interesting lesson-Esta clase es muy interesante lección
good friend-Un buen amigo 
I love my teachers-Amo a mis maestros

1 comment:

  1. Erick jan, qo blogy im dury shat a galis ! Sharunaki ashxatel, ete ognutyun e petq - cankacac, vijetner, HTML koder dimi indz, koqnem. Keep on your way, and you'll be famous !

    ReplyDelete