Monday, February 3, 2014

summer holiday

Hi Antonio
Hope you are getting well and you spent a good summer holiday.
I spent a great unforgettable holiday in Italy.

I want to tell you about one day I spent in the capital of Italy – Rome. That is the city of the ancient history. I felt myself like a hero in a film surrounded with the ancient original architectural constructions and decorations. I loved Rome so much even though I could not understand a single word in Italian. Rome had so many gorgeous buildings and artworks everywhere in the city. I was very much impressed by Colosseum, the place I had a chance to see only in the film «Gladiator». We went to the Roman forum,  San Clemente, Palatine Hill and many places I do not remember. We visited Vatican. There were so many people of different nationalities from all around the world. The whole city called Vatican was incredible. The museum and statues were magnificent.  One of the best part of the trip was the dinner at traditional Italian restaurant, the national Italian pizza and pasta.
I think one day in rome is not enough time to see all the beauty of  that city. But I though i will be able to come back to Italy once again.

Describe your vacation
Looking forward to your replay. 

No comments:

Post a Comment